Tropical bundle (3-pack)
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT 16-ounce, one (1) API STRESS ZYME 16-ounce, and one (1) API TROPICAL FLAKES 1.1-ounce
- Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- API STRESS COAT makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- API STRESS ZYME consumes sludge to help keep gravel and decorations clean
- API TROPICAL FLAKES Fish Food contains key nutrients for a complete and balanced diet for all freshwater tropical fish
- Feed fish 2x daily, use API STRESS ZYME weekly and add API STRESS COAT when changing water at least every 2 weeks or when adding new fish
Get your aquarium off to the right start with the preventative care of API STRESS COAT, API STRESS ZYME and the complete and balanced nutrition of API TROPICAL FLAKES Fish Food. API STRESS COAT treats your tap water, and provides a safe environment for freshwater fish instantly and easily. Tap water contains chlorine, chloramines and ammonia which can cause gill and tissue damage, breathing difficulty, stress and possibly fish loss. API STRESS COAT works instantly as a water conditioner to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water and neutralize heavy metals. You can maintain a healthy environment for fish and reduce aquarium maintenance by creating a naturally balanced aquarium with API STRESS ZYME. API STRESS ZYME contains over 300 million live bacteria per teaspoonful to consume sludge and organic debris, keeping gravel and glass clean naturally and reducing aquarium maintenance over time. Use it weekly in freshwater and saltwater aquariums to maintain a strong biological filter and a healthy, clean aquarium. API TROPICAL FLAKES Fish Food is a complete and balanced diet ideal for all types of tropical fish including Tetras, Angelfish, Discus, Barbs, Guppies and more. API Fish Food contains nutritionally-enhanced protein for maximum digestion and produce up to 30% less ammonia. The more nutrients your fish digests, the less waste and ammonia are released, leaving cleaner, clearer water. API water conditioners work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more.