Size: 6″ x 8″ With Thermostat Color: Black
- EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: the controller is designed to have a 2–3-degree buffering zone before powering on again after reaching the set temperature
- EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. The controller features a convenient hanging tab and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- CONSISTENT HEATING: The BN-LINK Durable Reptile Heating Pad provides consistent, uniform heating at temperatures around 104°F to 122°F (40℃ to 50℃), which are the perfect temperatures for reptilian species. Suitable more for a 10–25-gal tank.
- DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE: Not only is the BN-LINK Durable Heating Pad built to last with its durable, water-resistant material, but the Heating Pad also remains elastic and flexible. Perfect for most conditions indoors/outdoors.