|Age Range Description||All Life Stages|
|Allergen Information||Wheat_free, Soy_free, Gluten_free|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes, All Breed Sizes, All Breed Sizes, All Breed Sizes, All Breed Sizes|
About this item
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: for Gut health, digestive health and sensitive stomachs. These are key to natural immunity. Grain-Free Formula.
- SKIN & COAT: All-natural Duck sourced from France and the USA (with absolutely no duck by-products). An excellent source of protein for healthy muscles, skin, coat, and proper body function.
- ALL BREEDS & LIFE STAGES: Every kibble is designed to contain all the essential nutrients required for puppies, adult dogs and senior dogs of small & large breeds to live and be healthy
- TRUSTED BY ALL: Trusted by top trainers, breeders, police K9 units and military working dogs.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Based on 40 years of research by Dr. George C. Fahey, the leading expert in gut health.
Flavor Name:Duck/Pumpkin/Quinoa | Size:12 lb
Lucy pet formulas for life duck, pumpkin, and quinoa grain-free dry Dog food formula features our advanced P. B. F. Prebiotic balanced fiber produce an optimal environment in the digestive tract and help the body absorb nutrients more efficiently. The number one ingredient is duck meat from France and USA, with absolutely no duck by-products. Includes chickpeas (rich in protein and complex carbohydrates, including starches and fibers), delicious pumpkin (a nutritional powerhouse with fiber and protein that helps aid in healthy digestion), and quinoa (high quality, digestible seed rich in protein, containing essential amino acids). This formula includes a super food blend of ingredients naturally preserved. No ingredients from China. All of Lucy pet formulas for life dog food are good for all stages in your dog’s life, from puppy to adult and from Small to large, Lucy pet has you covered! feeding INSTRUCTION: based on standard 8 oz dry measuring cup weight (lbs): cups/day up to 10 lbs: ¾ 10 – 20: ¾ – 1 ¼ 20 – 30: 1 ¼ – 1 ¾ 30 – 40: 1 ¾ – 2 ¼ 40 – 60: 2 ¼ – 3 60 – 80: 3 – 3 ¾ 80 – 100: 3 ¾ – 4 ⅓ every 10 lbs over 100: add ⅓ cup *note These are only guidelines. Adjust to keep your dog in ideal body condition. The total daily amount can be divided into more than one feeding per day. Feed puppies up to twice the adult recommendations daily. Adjust to maintain body condition. Total may divided into multiple feedings. analysis: crude protein 23. 0% minimum crude fat 15. 0% minimum crude fiber 6. 0% maximum moisture 12. 0% maximum zinc 110 ppm omega-3 fatty acids* 0. 3% omega-6 fatty acids* 2. 0% Ingredients: Duck, duck meal, dried chickpeas, dried peas, pea starch, pea flour, duck fat, (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried pumpkin, quinoa, dried carrots, ground miscanthus grass, natural flavor, flaxseeds, fish oil, dried chicory root, DL-methionine, salt, potassium chloride, dried kelp, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, taurine, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate), mixed tocopherols (preservative), citric acid (preservative), L-carnitine, turmeric, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract.