- Size of RK0120N :36″ x 18″ x 24″. Tough screen top provides ventilation and allows uvb and infrared penetration
- Raised bottom frame in order to fit a substrate heater; Waterproof bottom makes this tank can be used both as desert terrarium and rainforest tank.
- Front doors can open separately, easy to feed your pet and prevent escape(not suitable for ball python)
- Window ventilation on left and right, on top and right have closable inlets for wires and tubing
- Easy to install or knock-down in 5 minutes with step by step instructions; Our glass terrariums are carefully packaged with double box of tough cardboard and thickened reinforced foam for transportation. Should you have any questions when receive it, please feel free to contact us.
REPTIZOO Reptile Flat Packed Glass Terrarium
Glass terrariums are the preferred choice of professional Herpetologists. They offer the best viewing for your animal; they are suitable for damp and humid conditions, are hygienic and easy to clean. Glass also maintains the correct heat gradient more safely and easily-maintaining the correct heat gradient is critical to a reptile’s and amphibian’s well-being as they use external heat sources in their environment to regulate their body temperatures.
In the wild these animals move around within their habitat (from sunlight to shade, or from above ground to burrows, for example) to regulate their body temperature. If they get too cool, their metabolism slows (and in conditions that are too hot or too cold, they enter states of inactivity or hibernation).
Maintaining the appropriate temperature is vital to bodily functions such as digestion. It is important to provide the proper temperature conditions in order for the animal to grow and thrive.
For many reptiles, it is not simply a matter of providing a constant temperature, however. They require a thermal gradient, or a range of temperatures from a high end to a low end. Thus, the animal can move to a higher temperature or lower temperature to suit its needs at any given time.