- REALISTIC ROCK FORMATION: Highlighting a rough, picturesque display, the Reptology Shale Scape Step Ledge & Cave Hideout is a must-have for pet owners looking to add a beautiful and functional piece to their aquarium or terrarium. This piece is perfect for small reptiles, newts, salamanders, crayfish, axolotls, snakes, territorial fish, and more!
- GREAT FOR CLIMBING AND BASKING: This Shale Scape is not only decorative but is also purposeful! If your pet reptile or amphibian loves to climb, this piece will be their next mountain to conquer, as they rest peacefully on the top basking platform, regulating their body temperature as they see fit.
- NATURAL HIDING SPOTS: With 4 entrance and exit holes, the Reptology Shale Scape Step Ledge & Cave Hideout offers several ways to climb, slither, and swim around! In addition to reptiles and amphibians, this piece provides a great swim-through or hiding spot for axolotls, fish, and crustaceans, such as crayfish and shrimp.
- MADE OF SAFE AND DURABLE RESIN: Our Shale Scapes are inspected with your pet’s safety in mind and are safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. The resin has a sturdy base: you don’t need to worry about it floating around once you place it underwater.
- MEASUREMENTS: Overall = 9” (W) x 7” (D) x 3.5” (H) / Front Middle Hole = 2.5” x 1.5” / Front Left Hole = 2.25” x 2” / Front Right Hole = 3.25” x 1.75” / Back Middle Hole = 2” x 2.75”